From October 14 – 15, 2016, the Texas A&M University Department of Economics hosted the 2016 Conference on Methods in Experimental Economic Research (“MEER” Conference).
Experimental economists from all over the county were in attendance, as were a number of TAMU graduate students. The conference was composed of eight talks over the course of the two days:
- Sally Sadoff, University of California at San Diego
- Michael Price, Georgia State University
- Heather Schofield, University of Pennsylvania
- Lucas Coffman, Harvard University
- Nathaniel Higgins, White House Social and Behavioral Sciences Team
- Kelsey Jack, Tufts University
- Amanda Agan, Rutgers University
- Andrew Barr, Texas A&M University
The event was funded by a grant from the College of Liberal Arts. The first M.E.E.R. Conference took place in March 2015.